ABC of Entertainment
ABC of Entertainment is the key to better comfort on our premises, so we hope you read through it.
Gaming Center’s Rules
- This is a public place, so please keep in mind other people! Respect and respect other players by giving them peace of mind when needed.
- Always take care of the equipment you are using, you are responsible and liable for any damage caused!
- Your parents are not cleaning here, so let’s keep the facilities comfortable and tidy. Use the garbage!
- For extra cleaning we charge a fee of 30€.
- Hygiene. Wash your hands if you go to the toilet.
- No own drinks on our premises please. (Exceptional cases will be considered separately depending on the situation!)
- All kinds of disturbing behavior will lead to leaving our premises. Repeated disturbing behavior means a gate ban.
- If possible, do not delete other players’ game saves/files
- Please leave your outdoor shoes in the hallway, so no one has to begin to sweep the pebbles around the game center’s every corner. This is to promote overall comfort. <3
User Manual: PC
ATTENTION! If you come for the first time to play with computers, you will be created a personal account at checkout.
- The PCs are logged in with the logins made at the checkout.
- When starting the games, open first their launcher (Steam, Battle.net, Origin, Epic games) and then you can start the game from there or from the desktop.
- You must have purchased the game with your account to play it.
- When you stop playing, be sure to sign out of the launchers and other programs with your accounts.
- To ensure that the game time remains for the next time, log out through the gaming center program’s “Logout” button in the top right corner, then press “Yes”.
- The staff will help you in problem situations.
- Do not turn off the PC when leaving.
Wishing you fun gaming moments,
Victory Point’s staff